We are thrilled to announce the addition of Kathryn Williams Day to the Lucid Health Consulting team as Senior Consultant, Regulatory Affairs.
Katy brings extensive regulatory affairs experience, backed by training in clinical pharmacy and public health in both the Australian and New Zealand markets to our team. She is known for her innovative and entrepreneurial style in the regulatory environment which embraces the capacity to take calculated risks in both regulatory strategy development and execution. Welcome to the Lucid Health Consulting team Katy, we are delighted to have you on board.
Lucid Health Consulting is an experienced, independent TGA Sponsor for pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Australia. As an Australian registered company we can act as a third-party sponsor for companies by:
- Sponsoring companies that do not have an established legal entity in Australia
- Acts as a local primary point of contact with the TGA
- Submitting an application to add a therapeutic good on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
- Maintaining sponsorship after registration or listing on the ARTG
- Undertaking ongoing legal responsibilities once the therapeutic good is on the ARTG and fulfilling the obligations of the Sponsor.
If you would like to find out more about how Lucid Health Consulting could help your organisation or more about our team, click here