Navigating your access into the Australian market can be complex and time consuming, especially if the path is less than straightforward.
We have witnessed first-hand the changes and challenges of launching medical technologies over the decades, and believe there’s always a way forward.
Whether your market ambitions are local or global, we provide the strategy, research and industry knowledge to get access right, first time.
Our leadership team has over 75 years of combined experience in health economics, commercial & health technology assessments, stakeholder management & full service requirements of optimising and gaining market access.
Our extended team have a proven track record in:
- Submissions: Including health technology assessment for reimbursement/submission preparation
- Pricing strategy: Including negotiations and price defence
- Market access: Including advisory boards, commercial assessments and stakeholder mapping
- Medical writing: Including biostatistics, economic modelling, evidence synthesis and medical information
We’ll use this experience to lead the strategic direction of your project; being hands-on keeps us on the pulse of medical and software development, so we can pass this knowledge onto you.
We understand that getting your biotech, medical device or product successfully into the Australian market, matters. That getting the right price for your reimbursements, matters. It matters to the patients who need your life-altering products or services at a reasonable price, and it matters to keep your business thriving.
We adapt our strategy to get the best results and will partner with you to seamlessly optimise your entry into the Australian pharmaceutical market.
Our strategic direction is for you if:
- You need expert guidance for your specific product or service
- Your case is small, large, complex or clear. We service projects of every type
- Time matters – you need to get this right first time
Lucid Health Consulting are providers of expert advice in health economics, pricing & reimbursement, market access and regulatory affairs in Australia. Enabling companies to optimise the entry of their pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices into the Australian market.