At Lucid Health Consulting we have a strategic partnership agreement with MAOSS.
MAOSS is a unique market access portal providing a one stop shop for Australian Reimbursement data needs for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and medical services.
The MAOSS portal combines multiple databases to create an access point to easily find and use data for Australian reimbursement submissions, market analysis and market access strategy decisions.
With the click of a button, or a search term, organisations can easily find utilisation data, unadjusted commonwealth expenditure, pricing history, current restrictions, and changes to restrictions to PBS listed pharmaceutical products. Search decisions by the PBAC effortlessly through free text searching and identify similar pharmaceutical products and the reasoning why or why not these products were recommended by the PBAC.
Using the MAOSS database, organisations looking to enhance the market access in the Australian market, have access to the following data sources:
- The Department of Human Services
- The Pharmaceuticals Benefit Scheme (PBS)
- Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS)
- Medical Services Advisory Committee (MSAC)
- Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA)
- Commonwealth Department of Health
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC)
All the data available on MAOSS allows the user to quickly and efficiently identify data to prepare a reimbursement submission for PBAC, MSAC or a Prosthesis List submission. The data also assists in business analysis, and market access strategy accessing data to better position your products or defend their position in the market.
For instance you can easily find:
- Free Text Search for PBS Items based on generic name, trade name, or indication
- Instant historical utilization for all current PBS items, for either business analysis or financial impact analysis
- Access to Ex-Manufacturer and DPMQ/DPMA prices over time
- And more, all from one single, convenient portal
If you would like to find out more about how MAOSS could help your organisation or medical device, technology, or service, use the following link:
Lucid Health Consulting are providers of expert advice in health economics, pricing & reimbursement, market access and regulatory affairs in Australia. Enabling companies to optimise the entry of their pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices into the Australian market.
32 Mitchell St, McMahon's Pt NSW 2060